17 november 2017

H e l l o F r i d a y - My take on a modern version of the Art Deco style

How to create an e-design and a post about an upcoming interior trend that I know hardly anything about? I've actually had to google the clear difference between Art Deco and Art Nouveau. Just being honest here... But it is when I step out of my comfort zone that I start to learn, find new brands and styles and actually feel challenged to make something unique.
These lamps of thin wired metal are a dream. They are very large size and will be an amazing sculpture in any room. The other lamp is more a art gallery piece but I had to share it. What's not to love right? And this style has won me over with find of the poster. Found it on Juniqe created by a Brazilian product designer called Rodrigo Pinheiro. It's Venus having a moment with a milkshake. I like humour in an interior and this brings just that.



Zelda art deco wallpaper mural | Venus Chillout poster via Juniqe | Vibia wireflow lamp | Bolia sofa Grace | GuĂ©ridon U object by Granville Gallery
BewarenBewaren

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten